In this report, the benefits of essential oils will be limited to aromatherapy, massage and health (rheumatism cure, arthritis cure, joints pain relief, haemorrhoids and inflammation treatments.)
Below are some essential oils and their health benefits.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender oil is best known for its soothing properties. It helps to reduce inflammation and relaxes the body and mind. Lavender oil is a must have in your essential oils collection.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Eucalyptus oil is best known as an effective agent against respiratory diseases. It is used as stimulant, antiseptic, diuretic, decongestant and antispasmodic. Its cooling effect helps to fight against fever, migraines pains and muscle aches.
- Ginger Essential Oil: Ginger oil has numerous anti-inflammatory benefits. Its ability to boost metabolism makes it, wonderful oil for weight loss program, supports healthy joints, reduces pains and improves mental clarity.
- Basil Essential Oil: Basil oil is mainly used for respiratory problems, indigestion, skin problems, infection and body pains. It is regarded as an antibacterial, carminative and analgesic.
- Anise Essential Oil: Anise oil is known to serve as an antiepileptic, anti-rheumatic, sedative and anti-spasmodic. This oil is very effective for the treatment of arthritis and rheumatism, as well as support healthy breathing. It also facilitates digestion and expels catarrh.
- Bay Essential Oil: Bay oil helps to stop microbial growth, serves as pain relief, relaxes spasms, increases appetite, supports strong and healthy gums, removes menstrual obstruction and stops hair loss
- Birch Essential Oils: Birch Oil is referred to as an anti-arthritic, tonic, stimulant, anti-depressant, anti-rheumatic and detoxifier oil. It helps to purify the blood, fights depression, promotes urination and reduces pains.
- Myrtle Essential Oils: This oil is used as expectorant, astringent, sedative, deodorant and antiseptic. Myrtle essential oil works wonder for the treatment of ulcer. It helps to protect ulcer patients from further developing other ailments related to ulcer. Myrtle oil is known to heal wounds, soothes inflammation, fights body odor and cures haemorrhoids (pile)
- Orange Essential Oils: Orange oil has the following properties: it’s an antioxidant, anti-bacteria, digestive, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic and anti-fungal oil. Orange essential oil is mainly used for treating parasitic infections, fungal and bacteria. It helps to regulates menstrual circle, heals damage skins due to oxidation, promotes digestion, cures allergies and soothes inflammation.
- Neroli Essential Oils: Neroli oil helps to boos mood, increases libido, kills bacteria, fights infections and depression. This oil also helps to regenerate cells, reduces spasm, soothes inflammation and anxiety.